I Lost My Body (2019) Action Top Movie

J'ai perdu mon corps 2019 a movie title with genre Animation, Drama, Fantasy, Top Movies You Can Rent in High Definition Quality. Latest Tv Series Mp4 I Lost My Body in HD Video. Movies You Can Watch Over And Over I Lost My Body in High Quality. And Tv Online Live I Lost My Body in Top Quality. Latest Tv Series Episodes I Lost My Body in Top Video Format.


Becomes clear an extensive information of I Lost My Body below:
  • Original Title : J'ai perdu mon corps
  • Movie title in your country : I Lost My Body
  • Year of movie : 2019
  • Genres of movie : Animation, Drama, Fantasy,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2019-11-06
  • Companies of movie : Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma,
  • Countries of movie : France,
  • Language of movie : Français,
  • Durationof movie : 81 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 7.6
  • Actors of movie :Tara Sands (Baby's Mother (English Voice)), Barbara Goodson (Mrs. Lussac (English Voice), Jonny Mars (Raouf (English Voice)), Bellamine Abdelmalek (Raouf (Voice)), Anouar H. Smaine (Le père (English Voice)), Dev Patel (Naoufel (English Voice)), Tucker Chandler (Young Naoufel (English Voice)), Alia Shawkat (Gabrielle (English Voice)), Nicole Favart (Mrs. Lussac (Voice)), George Wendt (Gigi (English Voice)), Patrick d'Assumçao (Gigi (voice)), Victoire Du Bois (Gabrielle (voice)), Alphonse Arfi (Young Naoufel (Voice)), Hichem Mesbah (Le père (voice)), Céline Ronté (Baby's Mother (Voice)), Myriam Loucif (La mère (voice)), Sarah Lynn Dawson (The Mother (English Version)), Hakim Faris (Naoufel (voice))
An extraordinary journey in self-discovery.

9806192

I Lost My Body is the better movie excreted by Studio Xilam, Auvergne Rhône-Alpes Cinéma, accompanying a information of the movie is "A story of Naoufel, a young man who is in love with Gabrielle. In another part of town, a severed hand escapes from a dissection lab, determined to find its body again.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best sound quality and finest starring actors.

There is no way when you you will need to search for movies by title I Lost My Body, you are on just the right site. Here you can look ahead to free or download it off of your mobile device by clicking on the download button. You are able to watch millions of latest movie titles free of charge by registering as a general member. You individually takes two minutes to subscribe and relish voluminous latest movies for free of charge

... Family Movie Showtimes I Lost My Body in Best Look Video Format Ultra HD ....




Screenplay : Jérémy Clapin, Animation : Orange, Producer : Marc Du Pontavice, Sound Editor : Anne-Sophie Coste, Storyboard Artist : Julien Bisaro, Storyboard Artist : Jérémy Clapin, Editor : Benjamin Massoubre, Sound Mixer : Jérôme Wiciak, Sound Designer : Manuel Drouglazet, Production Design : Fursy Teyssier, Executive Producer : Lucie Bolze, Original Music Composer : Dan Levy, Animation Director : David Nasser, Executive Producer : Camille Wiplier, Novel : Guillaume Laurant, Production Design : Jeoffrey Magellan, Director : Jérémy Clapin, Screenplay : Guillaume Laurant
Sure, now you can watch video regarding online a movie I Lost My Body completely length and get the connection to this video I Lost My Body in HD Quality.


Tags: based on novel or book, cartoon, flashback, surrealism, severed hand, pizza delivery boy, crawling hand, librarian,